|←Author Index: Pr||Pierre-Joseph Proudhon
|French political philosopher.|
- What Is Property?, 1840
- The Philosophy of Poverty
- Correspondence between Karl Marx and Pierre-Joseph Proudhon
- Solution to the Social Problem
- The Malthusians
- General Idea of the 19th Century
- Of Justice in the Revolution and in the Church, 1858
- The War and the Peace, 1861
- Theory of Property, 1866
Works about Proudhon
- “Proudhon, Pierre Joseph,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- The Poverty of Philosophy by Karl Marx, written in response to The Philosophy of Poverty
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.