|←Author Index: Mc||Primrose McConnell
Member of the Royal Agricultural Society. Farmer. Author of Diary of a Working Farmer; &c.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "P. McC."
- “Grass and Grassland” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Reaping” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Threshing” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- http://www.oxforddnb.com/index/101039574/ McConnell, Primrose
- Primrose McConnell (1906). Diary of a working farmer. London: The Cable Printing and Publishing Company, Ltd.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1931, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.