Author:R. E. Vernède
|←Author Index: Ve||Robert Ernest Vernède
|Robert Ernest Vernède was an English poet and writer, now remembered as a war poet.|
- Port Allington stories (1920)
- An ignorant in India (1911)
- Letters to his wife (1917)
- Meriel of the moors (1906)
- War poems and other verses (1920)
- England to the Sea, from Poems of the Great War (1914).
- "A Petition", The Year's at the Spring, 1920.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1917, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.