Author:Richard Frederick Littledale
(Redirected from Author:R. F. Littledale)
|←Author Index: Li||Richard Frederick Littledale
M.A., LL.D., D.C.L.; Anglo-Irish clergyman and controversialist
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "R. F. L."
- Religious Communities of Women in the Early Church
- Catholic Ritual in the Church of England
- Why Ritualists do not become Roman Catholics
- “Jesuits” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (with Ethelred Luke Taunton)
- “Jesuits” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1881.
- “Littledale, Richard Frederick,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.