Author:Ralph Stockman Tarr
|←Author Index: Ta||Ralph Stockman Tarr
Professor Physical Geography. Cornell University. Special Assistant of the U.S. Geological Survey.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "R. S. T."
Articles in 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica
- “Grand Canyon” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Hudson River” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “New York” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (in part, with Newton Dennison Mereness and Walker Tallmadge Arndt)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- “Earthquake Phenomena,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 27, July 1885
- “Sketch of Professor Alpheus Hyatt,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 28, December 1885
- “Animal Life in the Gulf Stream,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 35, September 1889
- “Watkins Glen and Other Gorges of the Finger Lake Region of Central New York,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 68, May 1906
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|