|←Author Index: Ll||Ramon Llull
|A Majorcan writer and philosopher. He is sometimes considered a pioneer of computation theory.|
Llull is known to have written 265 works.
- Ars Magna (The Great Art)
- Ars Brevis
- Tree of Science (1295)
- Tractatus novus de astronomia
- Llibre de meravelles
- Practica compendiosa
- Liber de Lumine (The Book of Light)
- Ars Infusa (The Inspired Art)
- Liber Chaos (The Book of Chaos)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.