Author:Richard Watson Gilder
|←Author Index: Gi||Richard Watson Gilder
|American poet and editor|
- “POEM BY RICHARD WATSON GILDER” from New York Committee of the Carl Schurz Memorial, Addresses in Memory of Carl Schurz, Carnegie Hall, November 21, 1906.
Works about Richard Watson Gilder
- “Gilder, William Henry,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
- “Gilder, Richard Watson” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- "Deathless Death", a poem by Florence Earle Coates (1910, 1912, 1916)
- “Gilder, Richard Watson” in The Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York, 1918.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.