|←Author Index: Fl||Robert Flint
|Scottish theologian and philosopher|
- Agnosticism (1903) Croall Lecture of 1887–1888
- Anti-Theistic Theories (1879) Baird Lecture of 1877
- Christ's Kingdom upon Earth (1865)
- Historical Philosophy in France, and French Belgium and Switzerland (1893)
- On Theological, Biblical, and Other Subjects (1905)
- Philosophy as Scientia Scientarum (1904)
- The Philosophy of History in France and Germany (1874)
- Sermons and Addresses (1899)
- Socialism (1894)
- Theism (1877) Baird Lecture of 1876
- Vico (1884) Blackwood's Philosophical Classics
Works about Flint
- “Flint, Robert” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- Macmillan, Donald. The Life of Robert Flint (1914)
- Patton, Francis L. "Professor Flint's Works on Theism" in The Catholic Presbyterian, Vol. 3 (1880) pp. 106-118.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.