Author:Robert Hayward Barlow
|←Author Index: Ba||Robert Hayward Barlow
|American author, avant-garde poet, anthropologist, historian of early Mexico, and expert in the Nahuatl language.|
- The Battle That Ended the Century written June 1934 with Howard Phillips Lovecraft
- Collapsing Cosmoses written June 1935 with Howard Phillips Lovecraft
- The Hoard of The Wizarrd-Beast with Howard Phillips Lovecraft, 1933
- The Night Ocean with Howard Phillips Lovecraft written c. 1935, published winter 1936 in The Californian, 4, No. 3, 41–56
- The Slaying of the Monster with Howard Phillips Lovecraft, 1933
- Till A' the Seas with Howard Phillips Lovecraft, written c. 1935, published winter 1936 in The Californian, 4, No. 3, 41–56
- "R. E. H.," in Weird Tales (October 1936, vol. 28, no. 3), on the death of Robert Ervin Howard
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they are legally published within the United States (or the United Nations Headquarters in New York subject to Section 7 of the United States Headquarters Agreement) before 1964, and copyright was not renewed.
It is imperative that contributors search the renewal databases and ascertain that there is no evidence of a copyright renewal before using this license. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of the work as a copyright violation. The author died in 1951, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.