|←Author Index: Ko||Robert Kocharyan
|Nagorno-Karabakh Republic, 6th Prime Minister of Republic of Armenia, 2nd President of the Republic of Armenia1st President of|
- President Robert Kocharyan's press conference on the occasion of national philanthropist Kirk Kerkorian's visit to Armenia
- President Robert Kocharyan's interview to director of the "REUTERS" CIS bureau Martin Nesirsky
- Answers of presidents Kocharyan and Aliyev to questions from reporters, Minks, Belarus
- President Kocharyan's interview to New Hellenic TV NET
- President Kocharyan's interview to Armenian National TV 03/06/2000
- President Kocharyan's interview to Armenian National TV 02/11/2000
- President Kocharyan's press conference at ARMENPRESS press hall
||This page and licence template are being considered for potential deletion at Possible copyright violations. Please see the discussion there.|
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the U.S. because it is an edict of a government, local or foreign. See § 206.01 of the Compendium II: Copyright Office Practices. Such documents include "judicial opinions, administrative rulings, legislative enactments, public ordinances, and similar official legal documents."
These do not include works of the Organization of American States, United Nations, or any of the UN specialized agencies. See Compendium II § 206.03 and 17 U.S.C. 104(b)(5).
PD-in-USGov}}, the above U.S. Copyright Office Practice does not prevent U.S. states or localities from holding copyright abroad, depending on foreign copyright laws and regulations.