Author:Robert Peel Glanville Blatchford
|←Author Index: Bl||Robert Peel Glanville Blatchford
|British socialist campaigner, journalist and author|
- The Nunquam Papers, (from the Sunday Chronicle) Edward Hulton and Co., 1891.
- Fantasias, John Heywood, Manchester, 1892.
- Merrie England, Clarion Office, Walter Scott, 1893.
- The Nunquam Papers, (from The Clarion) Clarion Newspaper, 1895).
- A Bohemian Girl, (McGinnis, P., pseudonym), London, 1898, Clarion Newspapers Co., Walter Scott, Ltd.
- Dismal England, London, Clarion Press, May 1899.
- My Favourite Books, The Clarion Office, (also Chesworth, 1900)
- My Favourite Books, London, Clarion Press, 1901.
- Tales for the Marines, London, Clarion Newspaper Co., Ltd., 1901.
- Britain for the British, London, Clarion Press, 1902.
- A Book About Books, London, Clarion Press, 1903.
- God and my Neighbour, Clarion Press, 1903.
- Julie A Study of a Girl by a Man, London, Clarion Press, 1904
- Not Guilty: A Defense of the Bottom Dog, Clarion Press, 1906.
- The Sorcery Shop: An Impossible Romance, London, Clarion Press, 1907.
- The Dolly Ballads, (Illustrated by Frank Chesworth) Clarion Press, 1907.
- The War That Was Foretold: Germany and England, Reprinted from “The Daily Mail” of 1909.
- My Life in the Army, London, Clarion Press, 1910.
- More Things in Heaven and Earth: Adventures in the Quest for a Soul, London, Methuen & Co., 1925.
- As I Lay A-Thinking: Some Memories and Reflections of an Ancient and Quiet Watchman, Hodder & Stoughton, London, (1926)
- Essays of To-Day and Yesterday, London, George G. Harrap & Co., Ltd., 1927.
- Saki’s Bowl, London, Hodder & Stoughton Publishers, 1928.
- Where Are the Dead, London, Cassell and Company, Ltd., 1928 [Contains a chapter by Blatchford, “Secrets of Life and Love.”]
- My Eighty Years, Great Britain, Cassell & Company Limited. 1931.
- What’s All This?, London, George Routledge & Sons, Ltd., 1940.
- General Von Sneak, London, Hodder & Stoughton, Publishers, n.d.
- Stunts, London, Clarion Press, n.d.
- Anon, The Clarion Van at Norton: Willie Wright's report to Julia Dawson reprinted from The Clarion, Sheffield, 1898.
- Chesterton, Gilbert Keith, The Blatchford Controversies _____________ ca. 1905.
- Lyons, Neil, Robert Blatchford Clarion Press, 1910.
- Peacock, Arthur, Yours Fraternally Pendulum Publications, 1945.
- Suthers R. B. and Beswick H., The Clarion Birthday Book Clarion Press, 1951.
- Thompson, Alex M., Here I Lie George Routledge & Sons, 1937.
- Thompson, Laurence, Robert Blatchford: Portrait of an Englishman Victor Gollancz, London, 1951.
- Williamson, Robert, Robert Blatchford Calendar Frank Palmer 1912.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1943, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.