Author:Robert William Rogers
|←Author Index: Ro||Robert William Rogers
Drew Theological Seminary.
Professor of Exegetical Theology at |
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "R. W. R."
- Outlines of the History of Early Babylonia (1895)
- A History of Babylonia and Assyria
- The Religion of Babylonia and Assyria
- A History of Ancient Persia
- Cuneiform Parallels to the Old Testament (1912)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1930, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.