|←Author Index: La||Rodolfo Amedeo Lanciani
|Italian archaeologist, a pioneering student of ancient Roman topography, and among his many excavations was that of the House of the Vestals in the Roman Forum.|
- Ancient Rome in the light of recent discoveries (1890) (online at LacusCurtius)
- Pagan and Christian Rome (1896) (online at LacusCurtius)
- The ruins and excavations of ancient Rome; a companion book for students and travelers (1897) (online at Questia)
- The destruction of ancient Rome; a sketch of the history of the monuments (1899) (online at InternetArchive)
- New tales of old Rome (1901) (online at InternetArchive)
- The golden days of the renaissance in Rome, from the pontificate of Julius II to that of Paul III (1906) (online at InternetArchive)
- Wanderings in the Roman Campagna (1909) (online at InternetArchive)
- The Roman forum; a photographic description of its monuments (1910) (online at Questia)
- Wanderings through ancient Roman churches (1924)
- Ancient and modern Rome (1925)
- Notes from Rome (republ. 1988)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1929, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.