|←Author Index: Pa||Patrick (Patricius)
|British missonary and patron saint of Ireland.|
- Confession of Saint Patrick
- Alternate translation at The Most Ancient Lives of Saint Patrick/The Confession of St. Patrick
- Letter to the soldiers of Coroticus
- Alternate translation at The Most Ancient Lives of Saint Patrick/St. Patrick's Epistle to Coroticus
Works about Patrick
- "A Sketch of the Life and Labours of Patrick, The Apostle of the Irish", published in Obituary of the members of the Society of Friends in Great Britain and Ireland, for the year 1850
- The "S. Patrick's Purgatory" chapter of Curious Myths of the Middle Ages, 1866, by Sabine Baring-Gould
- The Most Ancient Lives of Saint Patrick, 1874, edited by James O'Leary, including:
- The "Blessed Patrick of the Bells" chapter of A Book of Saints and Wonders, 1906, by Lady Gregory
- The "St. Patrick" chapter of First and Last by Hilaire Belloc, 1911
- “Patrick, St” by Edmund Crosby Quiggin in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “St. Patrick,” by Patrick Francis Cardinal Moran in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Patrick, Saint” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Patrick, St.,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- “Patrick (373-463),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.