Author:Samuel Sullivan Cox
|←Author Index: Co||Samuel Sullivan Cox
|An American Congressman and diplomat.|
- A Buckeye Abroad, 1852
- Buckeye Abroad, or, Wanderings in Europe and in the Orient, 1859
- Eight years in Congress, from 1857 to 1865, 1865
- Free Land and Free Trade: The Lessons of the English Corn Laws Applied to ..., 1880
- Orient sunbeams, 1882
- Three Decades of Federal Legislation, 1855-1885, 1885.
- The isles of the Princes, 1887
- Arctic sunbeams, 1892
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.