Author:Samuel Tolver Preston
|←Author Index: Pr||Samuel Tolver Preston
|An English physicist and engineer.|
- On some Dynamical Conditions applicable to Le Sage's Theory of Gravitation (1877)
- On some Dynamical Conditions applicable to Le Sage's Theory of Gravitation, No. II (1877)
- Application of the Kinetic Theory of Gases to Gravitation, No. III (1878)
- The Bearing of the Kinetic Theory of Gravitation on the Phenomena of "Cohesion" and "Chemical Action," together with the important connected Inferences regarding the existence of Stores of Motion in Space, No. IV (1878)
- A Suggestion in regard to Crystallization (1880)
- On Action at a Distance (Preston) (1881)
- On the Importance of Experiments in relation to the Mechanical Theory of Gravitation (1881)
- Comparative Review of some Dynamical Theories of Gravitation (1895)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1917, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.