|←Author Index: Ne||Scott Nearing
|American conservationist, peace activist, educator, and writer.|
- The Solution of the Child Labor Problem, 1911
- Women and Social Progress, 1912
- The New Education: A Review Of Progressive Educational Movements Of The Day, 1915
- The Great Madness, 1917 book that led to Nearing being charged under Espionage Act
- The Debs Decision, 1919
- The Trial of Scott Nearing and the American Socialist, 1919
- Oil and the Germs of War, 1923
- Black America, 1929
- Fascism, 1933
- Living the Good Life, 1950
- Man's Search for the Good Life, 1954
- Socialists Around the World, 1958
- Freedom: Promise and Menace, 1961
- The Conscience of a Radical, 1965
- The Maple Sugar Book, 1972
- The Making of a Radical, 1972 autobiography.
- Civilization and Beyond: Learning From History, 1975
- Building and Using Our Sun-Heated Greenhouse, 1977
- Continuing the Good Life, 1979
- Letter to Harry Truman, regarding the 1945 atomic bombing of Hiroshima
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1983, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 25 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.