|←Author Index: Im||Selwyn Image
|English poet and designer.|
- Diversi Colores (1891)
- "The Art of Dancing: On a Question of Dress" (1891)
- "On Designing for the Art of Embroidery" in Arts and Crafts Essays (1893)
- Poems and Carols (1894)
- "Some Personal Recollections of John Ruskin" (1903)
- "Art, Morals, and the War: A Lecture Delivered in the Ashmolean Museum, Oxford" (1914)
- "Some Reflections on the Art of Thomas Rowlandson and George Morland" (1923)
- The Poems of Selwyn Image (1932)
- Letters (1932)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1930, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.