|←Author Index: Ri||Sidney Rigdon
|Latter Day Saint movement; served as a counselor in the First Presidency to church founder Joseph Smith, Jr..important figure in the early history of the|
- Oration Delivered by Mr. S. Rigdon on the 4th of July at Far West, Caldwell County, Missouri (July 4, 1838)
Latter Day Saints' Messenger and Advocate 
- Letter to O. Barr from Sidney Rigdon (March 1836)
- Letter to Oliver Cowdery from Sidney Rigdon (Apr. 1836)
- Letter to Oliver Barr from Sidney Rigdon (June 1836)
- THE LATTER DAY GLORY (Nov. 1836)
- PERFECTION-No. II (Nov. 1836)
- THE SAINTS AND THE WORLD. (Dec. 1836)
- PERSECUTION. (Jan. 1837)
Works about Rigdon 
- Jedediah M. Grant, Collection of Facts, Relative to the Course Taken by Elder Sidney Rigdon, in the States of Ohio, Missouri, Illinois and Pennsylvania (1844)
- “Rigdon, Sidney,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
- “Rigdon, Sidney,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|