Author:Sophia Bledsoe Herrick
|←Author Index: He||Sophia Bledsoe Herrick
|Science writer, editor and literary critic|
- The Wonders of Plant Life under the Microscope, 1883
- Century of Sonnets, 1902
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- 1. "Sketch of the Life of Francis Huber", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 6, February 1875
- 2. "Hydroids", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 8, November 1875
- 3. "Sketch of A. F. J. Plateau", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 36, March 1890
- 4. "The Laws of Films", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 36, March 1890
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1919, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.