Author:Sydney George Fisher
|←Author Index: Fi||Sydney George Fisher
|Author on American politics, history and Quaker history|
- The Suspension of Habeas Corpus during the War of the Rebellion
- The Quaker Colonies
- The True Story of the American Revolution (1902)
- The True Benjamin Franklin
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- 1. "Has Immigration Increased Population?", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 48, December 1895
- 1. "Immigration and Crime", in Popular Science Monthly Volume 49, September 1896
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1927, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.