|←Author Index: Ke||Thomas Michael Kettle
|Irish journalist, barrister, writer, poet, soldier, economist and politician.|
- The open secret of Ireland (1912)
- Irish orators and oratory (1916?)
- The ways of war, with a memoir by his wife, Mary S. Kettle (1917)
- The day's burden: studies, literary & political and miscellaneous essays (1918)
- Poems & parodies (1916)
From A Treasury of War Poetry, ... 1914-1919 (1917):
- "A Song of the Irish Armies" pp. 60-61
- "To My Daughter Betty, the Gift of God" p. 241 (written five days before Kettle's death on the battlefield)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1916, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.