|←Author Index: Ko||Tadeusz Kościuszko
|An American, Belarusian, Lithuanian, and Polish national hero and general. He led the Kościuszko Uprising (1794) against Imperial Russia.|
- John Keats, “To Kosciusko,” 1816
- Armstrong v. Kosciuszko
- Estho v. Lear ex rel. Kosciuszko
- “Kosciuszko, Tadeusz,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1892.
- “Kosciuszko, Tadeusz Andrzej Bonawentura” by Robert Nisbet Bain in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Tadeusz Kosciuszko,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Kosciusko, Tadeusz,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|