Author:Theodore Rose Cogswell
|←Author Index: Co||Theodore Rose Cogswell
|A well known American science fiction writer active in the 1950s and 1960s|
- The Wall Around the World (1962) (short stories)
- The Third Eye (1968) (short stories)
- Spock, Messiah! (1976) (Star Trek novel with Charles A. Spano, Jr.)
- The Friggin Falcon (1981) (poem)
- Proceedings of the Institute for Twenty-First Century Studies (PITFCS) - (1993) editor
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they are legally published within the United States (or the United Nations Headquarters in New York subject to Section 7 of the United States Headquarters Agreement) before 1964, and copyright was not renewed.
It is imperative that contributors search the renewal databases and ascertain that there is no evidence of a copyright renewal before using this license. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of the work as a copyright violation.