Author:Theodore Thornton Munger
|←Author Index: Mu||Theodore Thornton Munger
|American Congregational clergyman; graduated at Yale in 1851, and at Yale Theological School in 1855; prominent in his denomination as well as an active supporter of municipal reform.|
- On the Threshold (1880)
- The Freedom of Faith (1883)
- Lamps and Paths (1883)
- The Appeal to Life (1887)
- Character Through Inspiration (1896)
- Plain Living and High Thinking (1897)
- Horace Bushnell (1899)
Works about Munger
- “Munger, Theodore Thornton” in Cyclopædia of American Biographies, 1903.
- “Munger, Theodore Thornton” in The Encyclopedia Americana, 1906.
- Theodore Thornton Munger by Benjamin Wisner Bacon (1914)
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|