Author:Thomas Bailey Aldrich
|←Author Index: Al||Thomas Bailey Aldrich
The icon identifies that the work includes a spoken word version.
- Contributed to Mark Twain's Library of Humor
- The short story "A Woman Alone with Her Soul".
- Marjorie Daw
- An Old Town By The Sea
- Ponkapog Papers
- The Queen of Sheba and My Cousin the Colonel
- The Sisters Tragedy
- The Stillwater Tragedy
- The Story of a Bad Boy
- Wyndham Towers (1889)
- Cruise of the Dolphin 
- The Little Violinist 
- Mademoiselle Olympe Zabriski 
- A Midnight Fantasy 
- Miss Mehetabel's Son 
- Our New Neighbors At Ponkapog 
- Père Antoine's Date-Palm 
- Quite So 
- A Rivermouth Romance 
- A Struggle For Life 
- Pampinea, and Other Poems (1861)
- Cloth of Gold (1874)
- Flower and Thorn (1876)
- Friar Jerome's Beautiful Book (1881)
- Mercedes and Later Lyrics (1883)
- The Ballad of Babie Bell (1856)
Works about Aldrich
- “Aldrich, Thomas Bailey,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- "Thomas Bailey Aldrich", a poem by Florence Earle Coates.