Author:Thomas Bailey Aldrich
|←Author Index: Al||Thomas Bailey Aldrich
The icon identifies that the work includes a spoken word version.
- Contributed to Mark Twain's Library of Humor
- The short story "A Woman Alone with Her Soul".
- Marjorie Daw
- An Old Town By The Sea
- Ponkapog Papers
- The Queen of Sheba and My Cousin the Colonel
- The Sisters Tragedy
- The Stillwater Tragedy
- The Story of a Bad Boy
- Wyndham Towers
- Cruise of the Dolphin 
- The Little Violinist 
- Mademoiselle Olympe Zabriski 
- A Midnight Fantasy 
- Miss Mehetabel's Son 
- Our New Neighbors At Ponkapog 
- Père Antoine's Date-Palm 
- Quite So 
- A Rivermouth Romance 
- A Struggle For Life 
Works about Aldrich
- “Aldrich, Thomas Bailey,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.