|←Author Index: Ca||Thomas Case
|M.A. President of Corpus Christi College, Oxford. Waynflete Professor of Moral and Metaphysical Philosophy at Oxford and Fellow of Magdalen College. Author of Physical Realism; &c.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "T. Ca."
- “Aristotle” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Logic” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Metaphysics” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- Realism in Morals, Oxford & London : J. Parker & Co,, 1877
- Physical Realism; being an analytical philosophy from the physical objects of science to the physical data of sense, London : Longmans & Co, 1888.
- "CASE, Thomas" (1907). Who's Who, 59: p. 304.
- Thomas Case (1888). Physical Realism. London: Longmans, Green, and Co.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1925, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.