|←Author Index: Ca||Thomas Case
M.A. President of Corpus Christi College, Oxford. Waynflete Professor of Moral and Metaphysical Philosophy at Oxford and Fellow of Magdalen College. Author of Physical Realism; &c.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "T. Ca."
- “Aristotle” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Logic” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Metaphysics” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- Realism in Morals, Oxford & London : J. Parker & Co,, 1877
- Physical Realism; being an analytical philosophy from the physical objects of science to the physical data of sense, London : Longmans & Co, 1888.
- Thomas Case (1888). Physical Realism. London: Longmans, Green, and Co.