|←Author Index: Co||Thomas Cooper
|English poet and one of the leading Chartists|
- The Purgatory of Suicides (London, 1845)
- Life of Thomas Cooper (London, 1872)
Works about Cooper
- “Cooper, Thomas” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Cooper, Thomas (writer)” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Cooper, Thomas,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|