|←Author Index: Du||Thomas D'Urfey
|Also wrote under Gabriel John. An English author, playwright, songwriter and satirist.|
- Siege of Memphis (1676)
- Madame Fickle (1677)
- Virtuous Wife (1680)
- The Campaigners (1698)
- An Essay Towards the Theory of the Intelligible World (1700, as Gabriel John).
- Pills to Purge Melancholy (1719)
Works about D'Urfey
- "Tom D'Urfey" in Devonshire Characters and Strange Events by Sabine Baring-Gould
- “D'Urfey, Thomas,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “D'Urfey, Thomas,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “D'Urfey, Thomas” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911