Author:Thomas Gordon Hake
|←Author Index: Ha||Thomas Gordon Hake
|English physician and poet|
- Vales (1839)
- Madeline (1871)
- Parables and Tales (1872)
- “Michael Angelo” in Littell's Living Age, 129 (1664) (1876)
- The Serpent Play (1883)
- New Day Sonnets (1890)
- Memoirs of Eighty Years (1892)
Works about Hake
- “Hake, Thomas Gordon,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Hake, Thomas Gordon,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.