Author:Thomas Graham Jackson
|←Author Index: Ja||Thomas Graham Jackson
- Modern Gothic Architecture (1873)
- Dalmatia, the Quarnero and Istria, with Cettigne in Montenegro and the Island of Grado (1887)
- "Intarsia and Inlaid Wood-Work" in Arts and Crafts Essays (1893)
- The Church of St. Mary the Virgin, Oxford (1897)
- Reason in Architecture: Lectures Delivered at the Royal Academy of Arts in the Year 1906 (1906)
- Gothic Architecture in France, England and Italy (1915)
- A Holiday in Umbria: With an Account of Urbino and the Cortegiano of Castiglione (1917)
- Byzantine and Romanesque Architecture (1920)
- The Renaissance of Roman Architecture (1923)
- Memories of Travel (1923)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1924, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.