|←Author Index: Ho||Thomas Hood
|English poet, editor, and engraver|
- Ballad (It was not in the Winter...)
- Ballad (She's up and gone, the graceless girl...)
- “Death” in Littell's Living Age, 144 (1865)
- Faithless Sally Brown
- I Love Thee
- I Remember, I Remember
- The Bridge of Sighs
- The Dream of Eugene Aram
- The Song of the Shirt
- The Sun Was Slumbering in the West
- Ode to Messrs Green Robert Hollond and Monck Mason on their Late Balloon Expedition
- Faithless Nelly Gray
- The Last Man
- Copyright petition, 1840
Works about Hood
- “Hood, Thomas,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Hood, Thomas (1799-1845),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.