|←Author Index: Ho||Thomas Hood
|English poet, editor, and engraver|
- Ballad (It was not in the Winter...)
- Ballad (She's up and gone, the graceless girl...)
- “Death” in Littell's Living Age, 144 (1865)
- Faithless Sally Brown
- I Love Thee
- I Remember, I Remember
- The Bridge of Sighs
- The Dream of Eugene Aram
- The Song of the Shirt
- The Sun Was Slumbering in the West
- Ode to Messrs Green Robert Hollond and Monck Mason on their Late Balloon Expedition
- Faithless Nelly Gray
- The Last Man
- Copyright petition, 1840
Works about Hood
- “Hood, Thomas,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Hood, Thomas (1799-1845),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
- “Hood, Thomas,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.