Author:Virginius Dabney (1901-1995)
For authors with similar names, see Author:Virginius Dabney.
|←Author Index: Da||Virginius Dabney
|U.S. teacher, journalist, writer, and editor. He was the editor of the Richmond Times-Dispatch from 1936 to 1969 and author of several historical books. He won the Pulitzer Prize for editorial writing in 1948 due in part to his opposition to the poll tax.|
- The Jefferson Scandals: A Rebuttal
- Pistols and Pointed Pens: The Dueling Editors of Old Virginia
- Across the Years: Memories of a Virginian
- Richmond: The Story of a City
- Virginia: The New Dominion
- The Patriots (editor)
- Dry Messiah
- Below the Potomac
- Liberalism in the South
- Mr. Jefferson's University (1981)
- Virginius Dabney's Virginia
A preliminary search indicated that this author's works are still protected under copyright law, and cannot be hosted on Wikisource. However, some little-known early works may be in the public domain.