|←Author Index: Le||Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
Vladimir Lenin on Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Vladimir Ilyich Lenin (Russian: Влади́мир Ильи́ч Ле́нин), original surname Ulyanov (Улья́нов) (1870–1924), was a Communist revolutionary of Russia, the leader of the Bolshevik party, the first Premier of the Soviet Union, and the main theorist of Leninism, which he described as an adaptation of Marxism to "the age of imperialism."— Excerpted from |
The icon identifies that the work includes a spoken word version.
- A note on the question of the market theory
- What is to Be Done?
- Lenin's letter to Gorky
- Bourgeois Democracy and Dictatorship of the Proletariat, pre-1921 trans. by The People's Russian Information Bureau in London
- The Work of the Proletariat in our Revolution, trans. to French in 1917.
- The Future Catastrophe, trans. to French in 1919 by "Broch".
- Imperialism, the Highest Stage of Capitalism
- Declaration of the Rights of the Peoples of Russia
- Karl Marx: A Brief Biographical Sketch With an Exposition of Marxism
- The Three Sources and Three Component Parts of Marxism
- The Heritage We Renounce
- One Step Forward, Two Steps Back (The Crisis in Our Party)
- Two Tactics of Social-Democracy in the Democratic Revolution
- Disruption of Unity Under Cover of Outcries for Unity
- The Right of Nations to Self-Determination
- The Military Programme of the Proletarian Revolution
- The Development of Capitalism in Russia
- The Tasks of the Proletariat in the Present Revolution
- The Tasks of the Proletariat in Our Revolution
- The Seventh (April) All-Russia Conference of the R.S.D.L.P. (B.)
- The State and Revolution, printed by the Unwin Brothers in London pre-1920 and by the British Socialist Party in 1919.
- Lessons of the Revolution
- The Impending Catastrophe and How To Combat It
- The Crisis has Matured
- Second All-Russia Congress of Soviets of Workers' and Soldiers' Deputies
- Extraordinary Seventh Congress of the R.C.P.(B.)
- Extraordinary Fourth All-Russia Congress Of Soviets
- The Immediate Tasks of the Soviet Government
- "Left-Wing" Childishness and the Petty-Bourgeois Mentality
- Theses On The Present Political Situation
- The Proletarian Revolution and the Renegade Kautsky
- Eighth Congress of the R.C.P.(B.)
- All Out for the Fight Against Denikin!
- Economics And Politics In The Era Of The Dictatorship Of The Proletariat
- Left-Wing Communism: an Infantile Disorder
- The Second Congress Of The Communist International
- Once Again On The Trade Unions, The Current Situation and the Mistakes of Trotsky and Buhkarin
- The Tenth Congress of the R.C.P.(B.)
- The Tax in Kind • Third Congress Of The Communist International
- Role and Functions of the Trade Unions Under The New Economic Policy
- Eleventh Congress Of The R.C.P.(B.) • "Last Testament" Letters to the Congress
Speeches on Gramophone Records
Records at Commons:Владимир Ильич Ленин#Audio
- What Is Soviet Power?
- An Appeal to the Red Army
- In Memory Of Comrade Yakov Mikhailovich Sverdlov, Chairman Of The All-Russia Central Executive Committee
- The Third, Communist International
- Communication On The Wireless Negotiations With Béla Kun
- The Middle Peasants
- How the Working People Can Be Saved from the Oppression of the Landowners and Capitalists for Ever
- Anti-Jewish Pogroms
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1924, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.