Author:William Ralston Shedden Ralston
(Redirected from Author:W. R. S. Ralston)
|←Author Index: Ra||William Shedden Ralston
Was a noted translator, Slavic and Russian-scholar.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. R. S.-R."
Articles in Littell's Living Age
- Count Leo Tolstoy’s Novels
- Henri Greville's Sketches of Russian Life
- Puss in Boots
- Russian Idylls
- Turkish Story-Books
- Introduction to Portuguese Folk-Tales collected by Consiglieri Pedroso. Folk-Lore Society, 1882.
- "Russian fables" Selection from Krilov in An argosy of fables, 1921.
Works about Ralston
- “Ralston, William Ralston Shedden-,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.