|←Author Index: Cr||Walter Crane
English painter and illustrator.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles written by this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. Cr"}
- The Claims of Decorative Art (1892)
- "Of the Revival of Design and Handicraft," "Of Decorative Painting and Design," and "Of Wall Papers" in Arts and Crafts Essays (1893)
- Of the Decorative Illustration of Books (1896)
- Line and Form (1900)
- Moot Points: Friendly Disputes on Art and Industry Between Walter Crane and Lewis F. Day (1903) with Lewis F. Day
- An Artist’s Reminiscences (1907)
- "The Renaissance of Venus" The Yellow Book, Volume 2 (1894).
- “Arts and Crafts” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Art Teaching” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Mural Decoration” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (in part)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1915, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.