|←Author Index: Wi||Wilhelm II
|The last German Emperor, leader of German forces in World War I|
- Speech on the Opening of the Reichstag, June 25, 1888
- Speech on the Meeting of the Prussian Diet, June 27, 1888
- Speech to Naval Recruits, March 5, 1895
- A Place in the Sun (speech), 1901
- Address to Queen Victoria, August 1889
- Proclamation to the Army I, 6 October 1918
- Proclamation to the Army II, 10 October 1918
- Statement of Abdication, November 28, 1918
- Interview with the London Daily Telegraph, October 28, 1908.
- Letters from the Kaiser to the Czar
- Telegram to Woodrow Wilson, regarding the Belgian use of illegal ammunition, September 7, 1914.
- Telegram to his son, Crown Prince Wilhelm, regarding the defeat of French troops in the Second Battle of the Aisne, April 1917.
Works about Wilhelm II
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1941, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.