|←Author Index: Ra||Wilhelmina Rawson
|Mrs. Lance Rawson. An Australian cookbook author. LibraryThing|
- Queensland Cookery and Poultry Book
- Australian enquiry book of household and general information : a practical guide for the cottage, villa and bush home : recipes and information upon everything and for everybody. Melbourne: Pater & Knapton, 1894
- Cover, LibraryThing
- The Antipodean cookery book and kitchen companion, Melbourne : George Robertson & Co., 1895.
- 2nd edition, 1897 
- Wide Bay News ..?
- The bushman's rest, collected in Coo-ee : tales of Australian life by Australian ladies.djvu, Harriet Anne Patchett Martin
- Rockhampton People's Newspaper, Social Editor
Works about Rawson
- Judith McKay and Susan Addison, A Good Plain Cook: An Edible History of Queensland, Brisbane, Qld. : Boolarong Publications, 1985
- Beverly Kingston, Rawson, Wilhelmina Frances (Mina) (1851 - 1933), Australian Dictionary of Biography, Volume 11, Melbourne University Press, 1988, p. 338.
- Queensland cookery, State Library of Queensland
- State Library of Queensland, Making Do, "The Rawson Family," p.5
- Kirsty Cranitch Early cookbooks show how tough life was for settlers, The Courier-Mail, 3 June 2008
|Some or all works by this author are is in the public domain because it was created in Australia and the term of copyright has expired.|
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1933, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.