|←Author Index: Si||Willem Siebenhaar
- Numerous chess columns in The Western Mail
- Numerous editions of the Western Australian Yearbook (as sub-editor)
- "The Abrolhos tragedy", The Western Mail, 24 December 1897 (translation of Isaac Commelin's 1647 Ongeluckige voyagie, van't schip Batavia)
- Leeuwin (1910–?; literary journal, founded and co-edited by Siebenhaar; only six issues were published)
- Dorothea: A Lyrical Romance in Verse (1910)
- Sentinel Sonnets (1919)
- Max Havelaar (1927; translation of Eduard Dekker's 1860 Dutch novel of the same name)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1936, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.