Author:William Alexander Clouston
|←Author Index: Cl||William Alexander Clouston
|19th century British folklorist|
- Arabian Poetry, 1881
- Flowers from a Persian Garden and Other Papers
- Variants and Analogues of some of the Tales in the Supplemental Nights: Volume 1
- Variants and Analogues of some of the Tales in the Supplemental Nights: Volume 2
- Variants and Analogues of some of the Tales in the Supplemental Nights: Volume 3
- Popular Tales and Fictions, their Migrations and Transformations (1887)
- "Two South Pacific Folk-Tales" in The Folk-Lore Journal, 5 (1887).
- “The Story of ‘The Frog Prince’,” in Folk-Lore, volume 1, 1890. pp. 493–506.
- “The Baker of Beauly: a Highland version of the Tale of the ‘Three Precepts’,” (notes), Folk-Lore, volume 3, (1892), pp. 190–192.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|