|←Author Index: An||William Anderson
F.R.C.S. Chairman of Council of the Japan Society
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles written by this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. An."
- Japanese wood engraving (1895) (London: Seeley and Co.) (External scan)
- The Pictorial Arts of Japan
- Catalogue of Chinese and Japanese Pictures in the British Museum
- “Japan” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (Art (in part))
Articles in Popular Science Monthly
- “Anderson, William (1842-1900),” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|