(Redirected from Author:William B. Sandys)
|←Author Index: Sa||William Sandys
|English solicitor, a member of the Percy Society and Fellow of the Society of Antiquaries of London, is remembered now for his publication Christmas Carols Ancient and Modern|
- A History of Freemasonry (1829)
- Macaronic Poetry (1831)
- (ed.) Christmas Carols, Ancient and Modern (1833) (External scan)
- Specimens of Cornish Dialect (1846)
- Festive Songs for the Percy Society (1848)
- Christmastide, its history, festivities, and carols (1852)
- History of the Violin with Forster
Works about Sandys
- “Sandys, William (1792-1874),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.