Author:William Charles Smith
|←Author Index: Sm||William Charles Smith
Sheriff of Ross, Cromarty and Sutherland. Editor of Judicial Review, 1889-1900.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. C. S."
- “Borough” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1878.
- “Borough” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (Irish and Scottish)
- “Dance” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (in part)
- "SMITH, William Charles" (1901). Who's Who 53: p. 1039.
- Walter Edwards Houghton (1989). The Wellesley Index to Victorian Periodicals, 1824-1900 V. University of Toronto Press, 728. For date of death.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1915, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.