Author:William Charles Smith
|←Author Index: Sm||William Charles Smith
Sheriff of Ross, Cromarty and Sutherland. Editor of Judicial Review, 1889-1900.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. C. S."
- “Borough” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1878.
- “Dervish” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1878.
- “Borough” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (Irish and Scottish)
- “Dance” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (in part)
- "SMITH, William Charles". Who's Who 53: p. 1039. 1901.
- Walter Edwards Houghton (1989). The Wellesley Index to Victorian Periodicals, 1824-1900 V. University of Toronto Press. p. 728. For date of death.