Author:William Ernest Henley
|←Author Index: He||William Ernest Henley
British poet, critic and editor.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. E. H."
- Margaritae Sorori
- Notes on the Firth
- A Book of Verse
- “Cooper, James Fenimore” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
Works about Henley
- “Henley, William Ernest,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Henley, William Ernest” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Henley, William Ernest,” in Dictionary of National Biography Second Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1912) in 3 vols.
- "The Difference", a poem by Florence Earle Coates.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.