|←Author Index: Er||William Ernst-Browning
|British barrister, Inner Temple, and colonial judge; for a period of his life was also known as William Ernst|
- Memoirs of the life of Philip Dormer, fourth Earl of Chesterfield: With numerous letters now first published from the Newcastle papers
- The life of Lord Chesterfield
- A treatise of marriage and divorce; with the practice and procedure in divorce and matrimonial causes: the acts, rules and regulations forms of pleadings, and table of fees. London: W. Ridgway, 1879. 386p.
- The practice and procedure of the Court for divorce and matrimonial causes: with forms of practical proceedings; the acts, rules and orders; tables of fees and bills of costs. London: Butterworths, 1862. 221p.
- The Poems of Jonathan Swift, D.D. (1910) (2 volumes: Project Gutenberg & Project Gutenberg)
Works about Ernst-Browning
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1916, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.