Author:William Ewart Gladstone
|←Author Index: Gl||William Ewart Gladstone
|A British Liberal Party statesman and Prime Minister.|
- An Academic Sketch (1892)
- Art and Industry (1890)
- Attack on Francis V (7 March 1861)
- The Channel Tunnel (27 June 1888)
- The Future Policy of the Liberal Party (2 October 1891)
- Irish Home Rule Speech (7 April 1886)
Articles in Popular Science Monthly 
- 1. “Proem to Genesis,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 28, March 1886
- 2. “Dawn of Creation and of Worship,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 28, April 1886
- 3. “Professor Huxley and the Swine-Miracle,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 39, August 1891
- Gladstone's 1886 Manifesto (12 June 1886)
Works about Gladstone 
- “Gladstone, William Ewart” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Gladstone, William Ewart,” in Dictionary of National Biography Supplement, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1901) in 3 vols.
- "Mr. Gladstone", a biographical portrait of Mr. Gladstone written by artist John McLure Hamilton in Men I Have Painted (1921).
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|