|←Author Index: Ha||William Hastie
|Scottish translator, educator and writer|
- Brunner, Heinrich. The Sources of the Law of England. Edinburgh: Clark, 1888.
- Kant, Immanuel. Eternal Peace: And Other International Essays.
- Kant, Immanuel. Kant's Cosmogony. Glasgow: Maclehose, 1900.
- Kant, Immanuel. The Philosophy of Law. Edinburgh: Clark, 1887.
- Lichtenberger, Frederic. History of German Theology in the Nineteenth Century. Edinburgh: Clark, 1889.
- Lioy, Diodato. The Philosophy of Right. 2 volumes. London: Kegan Paul, 1891.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.