Author:William Henry Hadow
|←Author Index: Ha||Sir William Henry Hadow
An innovator in education in Great Britain and a musicologist. Principal of Armstrong College.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles written by this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "W. H. Ha."
- “Bach, Karl Philipp Emanuel” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Haydn, Franz Joseph” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Schubert, Franz Peter” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- William Byrd 1623-1923 (1920)
- Music (1925)
- A Comparison of Poetry and Music (1926)
- Collected Essays (1928)
- English Music (1931)
- Beethoven's Opus Eighteen Quartets
- Sonata form
Works about Hadow 
- Knighthood: Professor W. H. Hadow in The Times
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1937, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.