Author:William Henry Stanley Monck
|←Author Index: Mo||William Henry Stanley Monck
|Irish philosopher and amateur astronomer|
- A Critical Examination of M. Cousin's Lectures on Locke (1862) 
- An Essay on the Christian Miracles (1862)
- "The Fixed Stars" in Popular Astronomy, Vol. 1, No. 5 (1894)
- An Introduction to Logic (1880)  
- An Introduction to Stellar Astronomy (1899)
- An Introduction to the Critical Philosophy (1874)  
- Sir William Hamilton (1881)    
- Space and Vision (1872) 
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1915, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.