Author:William John Woodhouse
|←Author Index: Wo||William John Woodhouse
|English Classics scholar and author.|
||There are no works on Wikisource by this author. If you'd like to add a new text, please review Help:Adding texts.|
- Aetolia. Its Geography, Topography and Antiquities (1897)
- The Tutorial History of Greece (1904)
- The Composition of Homer's Odyssey (1930)
- King Agis of Sparta and his Campaign in Arkadia in 418 B.C. (1933)
- Solon the Liberator, a Study of the Agrarian problem in Attika in the Seventh Century (1938)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1937, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.